Phizifit is an engaging interactive online resource designed to improve children’s health and wellbeing
Promotes positive physical and mental wellbeing.
Encourages children to try various challenges to boost their activity levels.
Children earn reward certificates for successfully completing levels.
Enables cross-curricular learning and develops positive character traits.
How does Phizifit work?
- When your child’s school signs up to Phizifit, they will be given a safe, personal login to access their own Phizifit account.
- They can personalise their homepage before accessing a series of cross-curricular challenges which are all designed to boost their health and fitness, mental wellbeing and promote healthy lifestyles.
- A challenge is a question or activity which requires answering or attempting. Some of these are physical activities such as performing exercises and some are more of a mental challenge such as creating artwork.
- When your child has attempted a challenge, they then need to either answer a question on it or upload a picture of them attempting it.
- Their teacher is able to track their progress and, by completing the challenges, your child will earn reward certificates.
Things to know
- We ask that all challenges are carefully observed and monitored by a responsible adult.
- Your child’s school is responsible for signing up your child.
- We expect parents/guardians to help keep their children safe online.
- Please visit our FAQs section for more information.
- Please read and agree to our Terms and Conditions.
- If your child has any pre-existing health conditions then check with your GP before they attempt any of the physical challenges.
- If you have any queries or concerns then please contact your child’s teacher or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.